About the Author
I’m CC and for the last two and a half years, I’ve been blogging over at A Chick Named Hermia.
I loved that blog dearly, but I’ve changed a lot since I started it and it seemed as though I’d outgrown it.
Newly single in a new apartment with a new housemate in a new area after a new haircut….it all needed a new webspace.
And so I will document my life here on Calamity Physics.
Not wanting to abandon The Old Me completely, I have included a backlog of significant posts from the old blog – they’ll fill you in on my past life and what exactly led me here.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Basic Things You Should Know About Me:
1. I’m an obsessive tea drinker and will accept a cup of tea over alcohol ALWAYS.
2. I am a potentially-stalkerish Zooey Deschanel enthusiast.
3. Paris is my favourite place in the whole entire world.
4. Socks with bunnies, ducks or chicks and/or adorable kittens will always make me smile.
5. There is little I like more than curling up on the couch with a cup of tea, a slice of Madeira cake and an old movie.
6. I REALLY hate rain. Seriously, I’m a human cat.
7. I have a BA in Journalism, which is great and all, only I don’t like being a journalist.
8. I still resent being made to be the Pink Ranger when playing Power Rangers with all my boy friends as a kid.
9. Whenever I get a train somewhere I always have to start the journey by playing Sweet Disposition because of that scene in (500) Days of Summer – I don’t feel as though I’m properly on a train until I’ve heard that song.
10. My hair pretty much controls my life and I’m probably best known for my fringe, which more often than not leaves me looking as though I have one/zero eyes. See exhibit A…