Je ne comprend pas….Posted: February 7, 2011
So the French classes start this evening.
Lads, I really don’t know what I was thinking!
This process is everything I hate: foreign languages, public speaking, making an idiot of myself and getting home late.
And I’m pretty sure I was repressing memories in order to manipulate myself into signing up to the class, because all of a sudden all these forgotten feelings and incidents are flocking back into my conscious and I’m freaking out.
This is pure madness!
It’s unbelievable that I would willingly put myself through this torment!
Here is a list of things I’d rather do than go to French tonight:
1. Have dinner with Kristen Stewart.
2. Borrow an outfit from Taylor Momsen and then proceed to wear said outfit in public during the sunlight hours.
3. Tell Stephenie Meyer she’s a talented wordsmith.
4. Tell Zooey Deschanel that I hate her and force her to stop making movies and music.
5. Spend a day with Hector Ó hEochagáin.
6. Have two dinners and brunch with Kristen Stewart.
7. Dance in public.
8: Encourage Stephenie Meyer to finish her fifth Twilight book.
9. Use the word ‘hater’ as part of my daily vocabulary.
10. Eat my weight in peas.